You will receive your Sunfields Camping bracelet at the main entrance of Sunrise Festival.
Note: it will only be possible to receive your bracelet if you have a valid ticket and ID card.
– Please note that it is not possible for Sunforest Camping visitors to visit the sleeping area of Sunfields Camping (vice versa) on Friday 28 June till 21:00h (other days after 03:00h), so everyone will have the time and space to pitch their tent. Of course you can meet each other at the central square of Sunfields Camping. It is not allowed to enter the other campsite with personal belongings (for example a tent, sleeping equipment, et cetera).
– The organization of Sunrise Festival has set up a few camping rules to guarantee your safety during your stay at Sunfields Camping. People who violate these rules will be asked to leave Sunfields Camping and might also be excluded to the festival.
– No cooker or gas utilities are allowed at Sunfields Camping.
Note: single use disposable barbecues are available at the Sunfields Camping Shop. The organization will provide a BBQ zone: please do not barbecue near your own tent.
– It is allowed to bring your own food and drinks to Sunfields Camping but there’s a limit of 6 canned alcoholic drinks (max. 50cl each) and 6 cans or bottles (plastic) of water/soda/energy drink (max. 50cl each) per person. You’re only allowed to consume your own food and drinks at Sunfields Camping and not on the festival ground. You can only enter once with the limited amount of drinks or food. Alcoholic liquors are not allowed.
– Camp space is limited. You can bring a tent as big as you want, but you have to make sure that the surface of the tent is used for the number of people who fit in the tent. If you bring a tent for 5 people, you will have to sleep in it with 5 people. Otherwise, the campsite will be too small.
– It will be possible to buy food and drinks at Sunfields Camping. Breakfast options are also available.
– There is also a Sunfields Camping Shop with all kinds of supplies.
– Toilet units will be available at Sunfields Camping and they will be for free.
Sunfields Camping Facilities
Sunfields Camping offers everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible!
- Info Point – ready to serve and help you during your stay at Sunfields Camping.
- Toilets – free use and will be cleaned on a regular basis. Please do not pee outside the toilet area.
- Showers – get fresh and fruity! At a cost of 2 tokens you can take a hot shower at Sunfields Camping. The shower area will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Volleyball Court + Soccer Field – let’s play and bring your own soccer or volleyball! Soccer and volleyballs are also available at the Info Point in case you forgot to bring yours. This will cost you a deposit of 5 EUR which you will get back when you return them.
- BBQ Area – a safe and cosy area where you can prepare and enjoy your meal to the fullest.
- Cell Phone Charging Station – where all cell phones can be charged.
- Festival Brigade – need some help by setting up your tent? The Festival Brigade is here to help you; at your service!
- Food Stands + Bar – there will be plenty food stands available and of course a bar.
- Sunfields Camping Shop – forgot something? No stress! The camping shop will provide you with the basic camping things you need: disposable BBQ sets, air mattresses, pumps, flashlights, tampons, condoms, …
- Lockers – renting a locker at Sunfields Camping will cost you 10 EUR. Lockers are located near the Info Point. Sharing is caring so share a locker with your friends.
- First Aid – do not hesitate to ask them for help when it’s needed.